Lucky Moose Mart, together with much support from City of Toronto and Chinatown Busine ss Improvement Area, invite budding student artists to design and create a farm theme outdoor mural. Mandatory inclusions for the mural include the following depictions:
- A Westernized Farm House & Green House
- Fields with farmers harvesting the vegetables/crops
- Scarecrows Chicken, cows, & pigs
- Yellow School bus with young students visiting the Farm
- Happy children playing in the fields
- People with different ethnicities at the farm to reflect multiculturalism.
Rules and Regulations:
1. Artists participating in this contest have to be either part-time or full-time students attending the 2012/2013 curriculum at an accredited High School, College or University. This contest is open to all ages.
2. Each Artist can only submit up to a maximum of 3 designs, whether as an individual or in a group.
3. Entry submission as a group is permissible with up to 5 participants.
4. Only 1 entry will be selected as the winner. Owner(s) of the winning entry will be announced on November 17th, 2012. The winner must be available to help preparing and painting the mural between November 19th – December 14th, 2012. December 14th, 2012 will be the ultimate last day for this mural painting project. Mural Launch Ceremony will take place.
5. Each Artist must submit original designs only.
6. The Winner’s original design submission may have to be modified when transferring to the mural.
7. The Winner will grant the right of using the image of the mural to Lucky Moose Mart, Chinatown BIA and City of Toronto. For more information, please download the Mural Contest Application